Pics flood (iii)
Hello guyssss~ Did anyone miss my blogging haha. Anw this is not a post about my recent life. Just another of my procrastinations hahaha.
I realised that I have been hoarding a shit load of pictures with the intention of blogging about them but haven't had a chance to so I shall continue the pic spam.
Note: these pics are from years ago HAHA.

Okay so I think today's post shall be dedicated to the period of time when CY came back to SG. I already forgot the sequence of the events but haha I shall try.

The first time I met kan's grandparents! We took them to sentosa then clarke quay I think.












 look at Kan wearing my sunglasses like its hers lol.


 看看(阚阚)这野孩子!!!






 Then I think we met up with Kan's sis at dhoby where we ate japanese food and then I got invited up to their house to try this creme brulee kit kat!!
 On another day when we went to chinatown then gardens by the bay~








 And I think kan's grandparents went back to taiwan first after that day.

Not sure what happened on this day but I think lyn and I went to Kan's house to nua for whole day and cook. I think. and I think I had stomachache after that HAHAHA. or was it before that? hmmm.

 YAY THE DAY WE WENT ISLAND HOPPINGGGGGG.






























 It was hot, so very hot that day but at least it didnt rain!~




















Not sure if this was on the same day or different day but we went to eat indian food at little india ^^
So pretty my pals~
 Another day~ LOL I think I might as well just live at Kan's house already hahaha.
I think this was the night at kan's house with shan and sop and we watched spirited away and halfway through howl's moving castle I had to leave Kan's house to go to PB for either somebody's farewell or some party or something so I couldn't stay for sleepover TT.
 The night Sop drove and the 3 of us went to Geylang Bazaar~
It was fun but much hot and squeezy.



 The day I had a guitar performance in school and Sop and Kan went to cycle in the morning and they tried to chiong down but only managed to catch the ending or i think they came when everything ended I can't remember haha but after that we went to Lyn's house for steamboat~~~



Okay I think thats all I have for Kan's visit back in SG 2015.

5:39 PM
▲