Pic spam (iv)
Much encouraged after yesterday's post, I shall continue with all these throwback posts till i clear my 3 folders worth of pics from years ago!!

okay for today's post, let's throwback all the way to 2014 hahaha.

Kelly's 21st Birthday celebrations Part 1,2,3.
Don't think I've celebrated anybody's birthday so many times before hahaha.

When we were waiting to surprise Kelly (Part 1)

 omg sm looking hot here. plus omg my red hairrrrrrr.





 gangster face on. hahaha. anyway too bad I don't have any pics of the actual surprise with the candles (or was it sparklers?) and all.
Kelly's birthday celebration part 2 - phototaking session.

When Delta turn up in various pieces of crescent uniform and dressed according to the theme - Mix and match.
Am secretly very proud of us doing embarassing stuff like we own it. (we do)
Food was delicious and the pictures came out so nicely. Thanks for inviting us, Kelly (:

 shan's epic snap that was very apt.















 Kelly's birthday celebration part 3 - surprise by her fam.
(all the pics are on fb i think cause I don't have any)

What I have are some pics from our very epic staycation!!!
Extremely memorable night.





 People who didn't sleep at all going out to grab some breakfast in our PJs~
 cui faces when we check out.
 how the hell can sop look so energetic?? she ain't human man.
anyway the memorable picture of the myanmar maids and our agent hahaha.

 CY's visit back to SG 2014.

The night she surprised the shit out of us. And I was so surprised I cried cause I thought I wouldn't see Kan before I flew off to Japan.










 omg face is cui de.



 Probably one or two days before I flew off when I think we watched a movie (? or did we eat sushi express like usual but if we did why are we eating maki san hmmm)




 Idk why I don't have any pics of shan cause she was there with us haha.

Oh wait we did go eat sushi express cause I found a pic of this taken on the same day hahaha.


When everyone came to send me and sop off.



I think these are after I came back from Korea.

When I met up with the rest of the CO pals on the marina barrage to celebrate i think jp's birthday.




And then I think I went to meet cuixiao for dinner at Starvista haha.
Cuixiao~~~
 And I think that was the day we went to send Kelly off at the airport.

And I probably went to lyn's house after that for a sleepover cause there is a pic of this dated the next day which was probably our lunch.
Which lynny cooked and was delicious. 
 Received a postcard from Sop~~
 Epic karaoke session sometime in October.






 Went to send Val off for exchange~~




9:50 PM
▲