Last week, I accidentally caught up with all my japanese dramas (Damn this one ep per week thing!!) so I randomly clicked on one that has already ended last year.

http://asianwiki.com/images/0/00/Fuben_na_Benriya-p1.jpg

And it has Masaki Okada again! I'm slowly being sucked in by his charm~
A slice of life and comedy type of drama so nothing too serious or thrilling and no lurve lurve. The show has some pretty good aesthetics, with the main characters wearing their designated colours throughout and with the snow all around.
This show is overall not bad but the amazing thing is that in one of the later eps, it shows them trying to break a Guinness World Record and while googling about this show just now I realised that they REALLY DID BREAK THE RECORD OMG.



https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi44LtIsm2UnwQQZxw0L7AZwWyxAsfq-TDyebouLAOMSxZW7QDamDopEwxFlujv1jEbopol_XXetWAv3j_j3KV_PsQrowFpllRRGFDUFYzdneMnhfAniVkFzk5IbHX_o1oAZGibgkLvuCr0/s1600/okada+3.jpg



https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjuslpAtL2DHxa9gjF63Jm_6ecxUOHXJ4qaVJNJL9IsdJxyMYw4acv4dJkg6twRbpW-8OFefBeH8AgughOzONOMdhuNQbYMj9MuINPOOQ8e0YWC61EgrxK-thUGUAGUwYTL8DtzH4dVZNxz/s1600/okada+2.jpg

1,406 people making 2,036 snowmen within one hour!

So basically I finished this drama and also finished reading this book today on top of doing some housework.
Anyone else get this empty feeling after finishing a book and needs a bit of time to get over the book before starting on a new one? No? Just me getting overly attached to all the characters?
And oh man I need another light hearted slice of life dramaaaaaaaaa.
Damn it its like double emptiness now.

12:10 AM
▲