140715
Back to blogging about Korea after like 2 months! hahaha. I'm so determined to finish blogging about all dem trips but I can feel my memory slowly slipping away from me. Oh well I'll try hard to grasp onto them tightly.

Right so where did I stop...
When I came back from Busan it was Sunday and according to my instagram, the next thing that happened was me going to club with Joyce. HAHA.

Okay so anyway, I clearly remember it being a Tuesday. So I had classes and all and I can't really remember what happened for dinner or why I invited Jacob along but I met Joyce and Hazel to go to the dog cafe together......

OH OH its coming to me!! Praise the lord for FB and friends who actually bother to update FB~
Sop and I were going to check out the YG building (the only kpop fan thing that we did by ourselves hahaha) and I invited Jacob along since he likes kpop too and we went to eat at Hapjeong, where the dog cafe was.
(koped off sop's FB)

I don't have any pictures of the food but anyway Hapjeong is a cool area where like theres this whole street and the corners that the street leads to are made up of cool hipster cafes or shops or hostels. much like our Haji lane but bigger scale and more cafes than shops. (If I haven't mentioned all these already)
After dinner Sop parted ways with Jacob and I cause she wanted to either meet her friend or study at this franchise of The Twosome Place (the one endorsed by Lee MinHo a.k.a my mum's idol) that is owned by Teddy, so like the shop displays some of his stuff (instead of LMH's face maybe lol).
So anyway, Jacob and I were gonna wait for Joyce&Hazel at the exit 5 of the subway station which is right outside at the main street but guess who got lost at first and could not get out of the cafe maze?
Right after sop told us the way to go lolol.

I don't have much photos this time as compared to the last time cause
1) hazel and Joyce not as crazy about doggies
2) the cafe was quite crowded so the dogs' attentions are like here and there

Despite that, this sheep-like doggy stayed with me for a long time~~
It was so warm and it actually smells nice aww~

and the only other picture that I can find! (so cute hehe)
so at like around 10.30pm we left the dog cafe and Hazel went back first while Joyce went back to our Dorm with Jacob and I.

In typical Joyce&CT style, we dilly-dallied in room C101, making use of the wifi, talking, getting distracted until it was like 11 plus and we HAVE to leave if not the last train would have left.
Okay it was actually Joyce's last night in Korea and since she haven't tried clubbing in KR, she wanted to try and I thought it would be fun also if we could go together with the others but.... Sop and YC didn't want to join us (!!!!) so I was like being quite scared on the inside and a bit don't really want to go already cause like I've never went without them (and JJJ) before what. 
all the way till we were at Hongdae already I was trying to suggest to Joyce that maybe we can like dabao food and beer and sing overnight karaoke instead and talk or something (which till now still sounds like a freaking good idea that I haven't tried yet. anybody wanna try it with me next time~) but lol nope before we knew it we were in front of the club and okay this is the funny part.

We met Sop outside the club and I remember myself still trying to persuade Sop to come in with us but nope her resolve was strong and she just like took our baggage and shoo-ed us in like a mother hen and told us that she would be studying at some cafe and to message her when we're ready to go.
LOLLLLL. This scene is so funny now that I think about it.
Oh and I also remember the bouncer being extra friendly that night and like motioning us in when we were hovering near the entrance. Its like there'll be this queue normally and he'll have a stern face but there wasn't that night cause it was a Tuesday.

Riiiight so whatever happened in the club shall not be elaborated but halfway we came out for some reason and we went to the convenience store where J grabbed a beer and I grabbed a can of this grapefruit makgeolli called Icing that I saw in SG once and wanted to try.
Oh oh before we went to the convenience store we were stopped and couldnt break free for a really long time. (HAHA another interesting story but ask me personally for the details!)

Ya then we went to eat at this roadside stall where the ahjumma was suuuper cute. 
I actually couldn't remember much about what we talked about to the AJM but I remember her trying the Icing and saying how it sucked. lol.
Oh and at the stall this guy sat down to eat and we sorta talked.
He was a vietnamese who lives in Australia and he was really friendly but quite an asshole I have to say.
Okay I can't remember much about our conversation but there was this part where we were talking about Australia and Joyce and I were just saying like how ya we'll visit Australia someday. and he was like oh ya sure, I can be your tourguide when you guys come around blah blah blah or maybe you guys should just stay in your countries *some hand signals* like singapore or korea hahaha.
and when we're parting ways he just said once again how he can be our tourguide in Aussie and we should be friends and all and me (even while being in a semi-gone stage cause of the alcohol) knew he was just trying to bullshit us cause he has no intention to really be friends with us so I just took out my phone on the spot, went to facebook and went like "oh then what's your facebook account?" and he took my phone and after a while returned it while pretending like he couldn't find his account. *rolls eyes*
I mean, excuse me, you're also of Asian origins aren't you?
Why are you even trying to act like you're one level higher just because you're living in Australia?
Ew. and also to my oily face, ew.
 AJM sure knows where to put her hands hahahaha.

Right then a lot of other stuff happpened and at like i think 3 plus (or 4?) I just grabbed Joyce and we grabbed a cab and zoomed back to my dorm.

A photo taken after much discussion about what happened to commemorate this fateful night.
After which Joyce and I tried to silently get her bag from room C101 cause Sop was already asleep and I walked her back out so she can grab a cab back (at that time, a certain somebody still haven't finished packing her luggage and her flight is in a few hours hahahahaha).

I wouldn't really say I've regretted the night hahaha so many things happened and there were a lot of new experiences. I guess it's one of those wild nights that people have while they are still young~
It has only been one year since and I already feel that I'm too old for these hahaha.

Another thing that I wanna say is another apology to Sopㅠㅠㅠ
Cause she waited for us till like 3 plus and we haven't got back to her and there were no trains by then and she had to walk back 2 train stations from Hongdae to Edae alone ㅠㅜ
미안해 ㅜ

3:58 AM
▲