Hi guys~
Its me, blogging in korea in my dorm room.
Despite the not so nice starting, things are definitely starting to look brighter over here.
(even though the rainy season HAS started which is super sian)
Lessons are fun.
The advertising class wasn't really what I'd expected but it was better. hahaha.
Instead of learning about practical stuff like how to create an advertisement or whatever, it was more about how advertisements affects us (as consumers in our everyday lives). and this is definitely more interesting. the lecturer is good and lectures are engaging. things are pretty good other than the fact that i have to do a debate next monday which i don't really have time to prepare for since i kinda have plans everyday and the opposing team looks pretty strong. zzz ABCs.

korean class is also fun. even though i think i dropped a grade cause they're just teaching things that i already know but oh well its still fun. its like everyone is from different countries but during that 3 hours we're all speaking the same language and learning the same thing at the same level. the feeling is pretty damn cool.

I've already gotten over the fact that our room doesn't come with an attached bathroom like the other rooms so things are kinda good for me.

The surprising thing (okay not so surprising for myself) is that now that I'm finally in Korea, the land of kpop, I feel further from kpop than I actually do in SG. hahaha.

even though it might seem like i'm out playing everyday (which, okay, I gotta admit that I do), I actually do some studying too. hahahah.

I really enjoy the feeling of studying in another country.
Thank you God for this opportunity. 

11:21 AM
▲