|
|
blog
|
|
Ajay's birthday surprise~
had something in the day (which i'd kinda forgotten what by now) before meeting jiayue, lyn and shan at bugis to buy all the stuff and ate curry rice before chionging to gardens by the bay. (a lot of things happened which shall not be mentioned here but I'm just glad that we're no longer the impatient people with bad temper that we used to be hahaha. All in all, Ajay's birthday surprise was a success!! yayy~~ the whole process was very fun, from planning to buying to preparing to the surprise itself. the theme was red and blue as ajay was coming from watching spiderman. (sm wanted to crawl out while goggles lololol) the lightsticks looked great in the dark and we had fun playing pick-up sticks with them after that hahaha. after the surprise kelly gave some of us a ride to redhill mrt but on the way we realised that the trains have already stopped so we decided to go for supper instead and made jy invite her chriscakes along hahaha. supper was also fun. I remember not being able to fall asleep that night. Perhaps it was due to the cup of coffee I drank in the evening, perhaps it was my mind not wanting to rest after such an exciting night. I also remember that I thought about a lot of things because I couldn't fall asleep. I thought about how it was fun cause everyone put in effort and then I realised that we're all putting in so much effort cause firstly it was a 21st birthday and also because we all know how very soon, people will be going overseas for a long period of time and we would not be able to do stuff like this together and thus everyone is desperately trying to cling onto our youths, to the remnants of our friendship to live in THIS MOMENT. these thought just made me kinda sad and i remember crying a bit. hahahaha. 在夜深人静的时候想东西总是让人变得多愁善感. Monday, June 16 |
4:35 PM
|