|
|
blog
|
|
this is one cool stage~~ Man I miss Block B, comeback soon please! and zico looks really sexy with tattoos hahaha. I NEED to go to a BlockB concert! It seems like it'll be a lot of fun. And I know I've said this many times, but I really love this comeback hahaha. Its just so full of crazies and randomness that it's awesome. and the costumes are so full of details that it doesn't look tacky even though they are not conventional. So pretty and sexy~ She is really underrated zzz. In non-kpop related news, I'm really thankful for sop and JY this week. how am i gonna survive for the few months that sop is in india?! argh. anyways, i went to do something crazy yst instead of studying but oh wells at least i'm safe so alls well i guess~ Sunday, April 6 |
3:10 PM
|