|
|
blog
|
|
What do you think of the existence of alternate universes?
anyway i've decided to switch on my comp after all.arghh i'm supposed to be studying for stats now but i'm soooo distracted!! I just finished this book (first book that i read from start to finish ever since J2 hahaha) A tale for the time being by Ruth Ozeki if anyone is interested to know. the story itself is pretty interesting i guess, as it alternates between the perspectives of 2 characters who are not related. okay anyway the thing is that at the end of the book, the husband and wife in the book started to discuss about alternate universes. and its just so difficult to wrap my mind around some of these theories of alternate universes that they briefly mentioned in the book that i feel compelled to research on them... which brought me away from my stats revision to switch on my comp now, at 2.55 am. Let me just note down some of these points before I have to return this book to the library and forgets about it in the future: -Schrodinger's Cat -Quantum Mechanics: *super-position *entanglement *the measurement problem -Hugh Everett I just remembered that the USP production I went to watch a while back was also about alternate universes. Anyway basically, every time a decision has to be made, the universe splits up and each universe is affected by the choice made. If alternate universes do exist, I'm really happy to be in this particular one because I am born, surrounded by this kind of family and I met all my friends. If you are my friend and alternate universes do exist, thank you for choosing to to be my friend and thank you for sticking it out with me. If I don't know you and you don't know me and alternate universes do exist, thank you for choosing to read my blog at this very moment which would have already passed by the time you read that and you just lost another few moments by the time you reached here. And to the future me who has chosen to read the archives of this blog, Helloooo Chen Ting~! Hope you're doing well. Jiayou!! All these are soooo mind boggling. I'm glad in this universe, i chose to join SA and then CO which then led me to make friends with JP, with whom I can serious discussions about such crazy stuff with or I would have gone crazy thinking about it by myself. Or become some boring person who just choose not to think at all when mind zazzling stuff like this comes up. in a way... when i make a wrong decision, another me in another universe would have enjoyed the perks of making the right decision. but then again, in perhaps another another universe, the right decision is not the right decision due to some other decisions made by other people which then affected us due to entanglement. omg if only i'm this hardworking for researching for ibm or studying econs. but maybe another me in another universe is actually doing that right now. but then again, if i was that hardworking i probably wouldn't have any problems with studies and could be sleeping soundly right now. i should stop talking to myself haha. for now. nites to whoever chose to read the whole post hahaha. Thursday, March 6 |
3:46 AM
|