unfortunately(or fortunately), my plan to not leave my house until sat has failed.
i woke up quite early today to go to the market to get used to the housewife lifestyle buy a cucumber and some eggs but i ended up buying cucumber, guava, eggs, yellow capsicum, spring onions, tofu, asparagus.
I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY I BOUGHT ASPARAGUS.
shit man, i have to control my spendings.
but its so fun to shop at the market. everything is so colourful and fresh and idk, they were just calling out to me. "buy me! buy me!"
and i can buy so much with 10 bucks hahaha.


so anyway i spent the whole day making these kimbab and soondubu jjigae and kimchi pajeon!
the kimchi pajeon was so fail that i had to throw them away. all that precious ingredients T_T

I'm all ready for the korean housewife lifestyle lol.
wait till i go korea and "b-bring the boys out"~

9:24 PM
▲