|
|
blog
|
|
대박사건!!
HAHAHA SO HAPPY NOW.okay so today was just like any other day BUT. When I came out of the shower just now, I saw, on my kakaotalk, messages from 3 people! lol okay i just made myself sound really deprived of friends hahaha. but not just any other people but my kimchalee oppas!~ *cue fangirling screams* AAAHHHH~~ okay its a big deal cause i changed my phone and then I lost all my kakao contacts and these 3 didn't really keep in touch with the sgeans after they went back and apparently i'm the only one they messaged tonight while they were drinking together soooo... YAYYY~~~ and then while I was replying they called me and i got to talk to all 3 of them!! hahaha omg TOO HAPPY SRSLY. Its like striking the lottery. hahahahaha. yayyyyy~~~ kay bye guys, hope you all have something to be happy about too ^^ Thursday, March 13 |
12:15 AM
|