muahx
I had been wondering for a really long time...
why do people always bend down when taking a group shot?
I mean I understand if there are people behind you, but if its only like 4 people... lol.

and just when i said I've finally gotten on my studying train, I'm losing grip and am going to fall off the train any moment! T-T
shit.
only one month after cutting off all the distractions and I already feel so restless!!
i feel like going out to do stuff but NO!! CANNOT!!!
have to suppress all these desires so i can fully enjoy myself after the exams ended, GUILT-FREE.
hwaiting!!

thanks for the letter~~
haven't recieved a letter in so long ^^
indeed, i can't remember the last time i showed someone my blackface.
don't tell me i became soft?!!
and JIAYOU BALANCING THE 2 ASPECTS OF YOUR UNI LIFE!! 


on friday, kelly and i met for dinner at dakota before going for NUS USP Productions's PATCHWORK.
Good Job, producer and marketing director superwoman tio!!

aah shit i still have NOT wrote the essay for my application yet.
urghh.

feel like doing something to my hair!!
like dye it some bright colour or cut it to some short fluffy japanese hairstyle.
hahaha.

bonus photo~ hahaha

5:31 PM
▲