proper post for my dear readers~
Hey guys.
I realised that I haven't been updating as regularly plus the recent posts are all pretty lame so I decided to post a proper blog post.
Did you all miss me~~

Right.
Let me just update about my life.

*popo is back from hospital like quite a long time ago.
*we now have a helper named nana and i think she's cool. she is really good tempered which is great because taking care of my grandma is no easy feat. she acts like a kid nowadays, a really spoilt kid. oh and nana picks up languages really fast. like a pro.
* my dad got better i guess. he can eat solid food now and he just came back from planting bananas in malaysia lol.
*working in PB never gets boring. new drama everyday. hahaha. there was this day which i was the main lead of a particular drama. got my first hate tweet. oh well lets not talk about it.
-worst day of 2013
-but many good things came out of this incident. it made me see how supportive my family and friends are. thanks everybody.
*J and I are really awkward now. I always make things awkward and mess things up. urgh thats definitely one thing i don't like about myself.
*my birthday...
-got the fossil wallet that I wanted!! yayness~
-surprise birthday celebration PLUS presents from PB colleagues. omg i am super surprised and touched because i really didn't see that coming. why so nice, guys~
-birthday celebration with delta~
-K left a present outside myself. aaahhh why so sweet.
-received birthday wishes from a few people whom i don't talk to anymore much less remember their birthdays (insensitive i know). thanks lead and hua zhen (:
*oh ya on the day of the surprise birthday celebration by pb colleagues, joyce, jiarui and i went to eat with 5th batch koreans plus mr cho, stella and wanxian.
-drank so much.
-okay not alot but still gross.
*Going to feast this friday with joyce and jiarui!! yay to payday!~~
*joleen is coming back from taiwan and starting work on saturday!! omg i'm so excited to see her again. woots~~
*Just came back from Kelly's chalet
-Happy Birthday Kelly pal~ Even though we don't really talk nowadays and i may be an insensitive idiot who is always awkward, just know that I love you.
-the heart to heart talk... a lot was said but somehow i felt that nothing much was solved. but then again.... why so serious, guys~ Let's just go with the flow and let nature take its course. whats meant to be will be.
*I FREAKING LOST MY S3!!!!
-omg damn freaking sad.
-and disappointed with myself.
-i'm a freaking loser who is damn careless. URGHHH!!!! *pulls out hair*
-it's a new phone T-T
-all my contacts... my messages.. my apps... my whatsapp convos... my pictures... my kakao contacts... FML
-NO MORE FREAKING HD VIDEOS
-Life sucks.
-spent the whole of 02062013 trying to clean up my own shit
>made a lot of phonecalls
>made a  police report at the police station(which is damn draggy and troublesome)
>went down to funan to get a replacement sim card but they told me i have to go down to bugis to get it
>at bugis they told me my aunt needs to be there so i called her to trouble her to come down for me
>but because of some miscommunication, she ended up making a trip down plus waiting for me for 1 hour plus while i waited for 2 hours plus for her and both of us ended up pissed.
(i actually have no right to be angry but okayyy i'm a childish person so...)
-in conclusion, 02062013 is basically one of the worst days of 2013 so far, ranking just below the day i got "empowered" and scolded left and right.
-but once again, it made me see what nice friends i have. thank you so much kelly, kelly's mum, yee shan, jovina and joyce. 

Guys, it is june already. J.U.N.E.
JUNE
do you all see it.
nearly half of 2013 has already passed. omg. thats freaking fast.
oh and i only have one last free month before pre-school stuff starts and 2 more months before school starts and i have to devote my life to mugging once again.
aaaahhhh one year plus of not studying or reading or whatever. I'm so screwed.
and the people i'm gonna be meeting...
ever since i got out of SA and started working here and there, I've only been surrounded by the nicest of friends and I'm scared this luck with friends wouldn't last.
oh well, I'll deal with it when I come to it I guess.
I can always be a loner....
more time to mug. 8D

aaaaahhhh thats not the way to think, idiot chen!
hmmm is this considered a proper post?

oh right in some other news that nobody cares about,
I think I might be on my way to become a BANA. *gasps*
MBLAQ's new album is surprisingly good. I didn't see it coming and I am impressed.
EXO's one too. wow.
but I just can't get over "wolf". sorry exotics, but that is one of the most ridiculous things ever. it seems to be testing the limits to how far fan girls can go for their oppas. music wise. (not in the sasaengs sense)

bye guys, I'm gonna hide in the shadows for a while in case i get shot by exotics.


12:27 AM
▲