|
|
blog
|
|
Its already wednesday but my subbed last ep of flower boy next door is not out yet! what is this. Yesterday evening at work I drank a cup of yuan yang and half a cup of cafe latte that faz made for us and the effect of all those caffeine only set in after work and I couldn't sleep until like 3 plus in the morning AND I woke up at 9 plus and couldn't fall back asleep. wth -.- and i only drank half a cup cause Mr Nam drank the rest of my coffee!!! >:(((( couldn't he pour a cup for himself!! >:( my cafe latte!! >:( I'm gonna be really sad when this batch of koreans leave at the end of march ): heres a random photo of Ahreum eonni and I on the train home after work one day. and then at that time Joleen will also leave for TW for 2 months too T-T heres a picture of us with nametags that we randomly picked for each other. the shop doesn't have nametags with our names on it but we're required to wear nametags... -.- usually I take Gwen but that day Joleen picked Denise for me. my new english names, pals~ hahahaha. and if xanthe is appointed to work at the new outlet too... omg work will be much much much less fun ): today would be the last tuition session with my last tuition kid~ there goes one source of my income~ looking through all the B.A.P fantaken pics and fanvids is driving me crazy. I should have been there!! The Day when I had lunch with Lyn and JY @ Cine then went for Hazel's Birthday Party The party was held at a very nice chalet at a ulu corner of Singapore, where almost all the other chalets are also having a Happy 21st Birthday party. It was nice to see them again (: even Ms Tan was invited haha. The party was fun cause I was quite close with Hazel cousins and there was Huizhen who said a lot of funny stuff hahaha. random weekend that I actually got to work at kids club since like forever she said I'm her best friend!! (': and she wanted to colour a rainbow angry bird for me (': eventhough I can't remember your name now but you are so cute >.< and just look at this 3 year old!! so tiny and cute >< hmmm okay I guess that it for now~ byezz, have a ultra mini BAP GIF spam. look at youngjae who couldn't support the weight of daehyun hahahaha. and bang here is like "why in the world am i in the same group as these retards" "can you quickly say cut already" aaahhh Can't wait to get my hands on the one shot album! btw is anyone interested to go CNBLUE concert with meeeeeeeeeeee Wednesday, February 27 |
1:50 PM
|