It is seriously a blessing that i'm sick now so i can't be bothered to go on some petty cold war or strikes with my parents. How childish would that have been? I'm already 19. And i'm really glad that at least i can talk to sop about these or it'll all be bottled up inside me and it'll decompose inside too so i turn into a nasty crazy person. Talkig about that i think its time i go temple and pray or something. Meditate maybe. I have no inner peace! My temper is like... Sparklers. Quick to ignite and burn at high temperature but its shortlived. Have i always been like that? Why do i keep comparing myself anyway. Is anyone watching 'big'? I think one of the best things that happened in my life is landing my current job. Even if i'm sick or tired or sad, playing and joking around with then makes me forget about all my problems for a short while. I like how we can all play rough.and run around and laugh without caring how we look or what others think of us.

1:29 AM
▲