|
|
blog
|
|
growing pain
The path I've walked, though it's not long.The dream I can't see, but always had. The path that narrows as time passes. The dream that is fading away. But I will never give up or collapse from exhaustion. I will fly and rise again. Like us, everyone hold each other's hand and jump and rise together. This moment is only but a temporary growth pain. Tomorrow will be a better day. As I think, I lay my tired body down and fall asleep. I never give up Although these are words that I spit out as if I had eaten them like food, It's easier said than done. My complicated mind keeps tangling itself. My suffocating heart keeps bruising. This time that seems as if it will never pass, Swallow it down with your dry throat. The day that isn't easy and always comes. The dream-like day that approached us like we could grab it. My breath that becomes rapid as time passes. The tomorrow that my hands coudn't touch. But I will never give up or collapse from exhaustion. I will fly and rise again. Like us, everyone hold each other's hand and jump and rise together. This moment is only but a temporary growth pain Sunday, October 2 |
12:36 AM
|