1 day to BT

"The hardest thing I did last week was help you ask her to prom
...and I took the calculus BC exam, which was not easy."
-letterstocrushes.com
NOOO, poor guy ):

"I always wonder if boys get butterflies too."
-letterstocrushes
SO... do you? hahahaha.

"today i showed him all 89 letters i wrote to him here.
he smiled and asked, 'will you write me more?'"
-letterstocrushes

"Today, I was on DBPB and saw this submission, "Dear Edward Cullen, You stay young forever and sneak into the rooms of young girls? How original. Sincerely, Peter Pan" I couldn't stop laughing for ten minutes and immediately sent it to my Tw*l*ght-obsessed best friend. She hasn't talked to me since (it was worth it)."
-MLIA

"Today while playing hide and go seek with six year olds, i hid in the middle of the floor, and no one found me."
-MLIA

hmmm it seems as though the more i try to not think of something, the more i think of it and the more we talk about it. or is it just that i've became more aware of it? hahahaha.

have been cramming geog for the whole day. sooo tired ):

7:45 PM
▲