|
|
blog
|
|
I'll be backkkkk~
![]() "Oh, today when I was waiting for the bus, I thought about what were some of the things that trees might do to pass the time. 1) Confer about weather conditions 2) Boast about their flowers or leaves 3) Grumble about how humans smell 4) Have a height competition with each other 5) Engage in a slanting competition with each other 6) Swaying to winds rhythms" saw this on mean pok's blog. omg I seriously miss this. all the random talking about the most random stuff in the world. the random stuff that i talk about nowadays are not so random anymore ): anyway, highlights of today: -finally buying the sas shirt -sitting on the floor and reading at one corner of the library with diane -EATING MACARONS!! (thank you TBS for the macarons, it was super yummy:D) -watching episode 1 of "oh! my school" Wednesday, April 13 |
10:39 PM
|