7 April 2011, Thursday

It's not about how good you are at making friends.
It's about how good you are at keeping the right ones.


so much to report but i need to do some work then sleep asap. ):
if my mother gets a fb account, i'm going to delete mine. and delete my twitter, my formspring, my tumblr, everything.
I'd rather have no life than one with no privacy.
that would mean this blog would have to go too):

i am really not prepared for As in my current state of mind.
retaking this year seems like such a good idea.
the only thing is that it'll be a very lonely one year.

I hope Julia did well for the competition today.
And I hope I don't do too badly for PW.
omt omt omt omt.

today feels like a friday. I hope i'll remember to wake up tomorrow.
peace out pals.

10:40 PM
▲