|
|
blog
|
|
Day 1
omg so fun let's do this(:today shall be day one. Day 1 ![]() Hello everybody, I'm Chen Ting (not Cheng ting or cheng tng or qing ting or dragonfly). "I am 17 going on 18 ..." (anyone watch the sound of music:D?) Guang Yang Primary School Gan Eng Seng Primary School Crescent Girls School St Andrew's Junior College CCAs: chinese dance, chinese calligraphy, national cadet corp and chinese orchestra (hahaha omg i'm so cheena!) I am... retarded and weird and totally random. I. LOVE. DESSERTS :B. this whole tofu thing was really random when i'd wanted to change my url and i was deciding between "singaporeoctopus.bs.com" or "pink-tofu.bs.com" and i asked a few people and i suddenly had the idea of having the whole part change our urls to something something tofu and part blog to rainbow-tofu. and i changed from pink-tofu.bs.com to thetofuheroine.bs.com to avoid some people. hahaha okay i really don't know what to write already. Thursday, February 17 |
11:11 PM
|