come on twinkle why don't you clap your hands? just open your door for a better tomorrow~
"Yesterday I sat next to a boy, whom I had never met, on a park bench. Out of the corner of my eye I saw that he was playing the air guitar. I quickly recognized the song and began to play and sing out loud. When we finished the song, we hugged for a very long time, and walked away. Never saw the kid again, but I'm pretty sure we're soul mates. MLIA"

wow i wish these things would happen more often.
maybe its one of the reasons why i sometimes do retarded stuff in public. just to see who would do it with me. MAYBE. cool, i just learnt something about myself. hahahaha.

i didn't do any work for the whole of this weekend! whoohoo.
and its 11.15 now. shall do a few math questions then go to sleep!
or maybe i'll watch wgm first.
WHO ARE THE NEW COUPLE!!
noooooooo. there seems to be no news of it anywhere.

AND THE PEOPLE STILL HAVE NOT SENT ME THE DESIGN!!
i'm going to have a panic attack soon i swear. ARRGHHH

oh new J1s are coming in 4 days!
it'll be like a zoo man. hahaha.

i shall end the post with a quote from myself while having a convo with a marshroom.
"matters of the heart are ALWAYS complicated".
hahaha. nites pals(:!

10:53 PM
▲