|
|
blog
|
|
a thursday.
another wasted day.especially since i woke up at 2. pm. wow. nothing much. shall go and watch "the notebook" now. "Today, I was sitting in my doctor's office looking at the aquarium. A starfish was stuck to the glass. A little girl of about ten years of age pointed to it and said, "Mom, is that a jellyfish?" And the mother replied, "No honey, I think it's an octopus." MLIA." "About a year ago my friends uncles were at a theme park on a rollar coaster, there was two girls in front of them who were really freaked out and near the verge of tears.Her uncle reached into his pocket and found a screw. He tapped the one of the girls in front of him and told her that the screw had fallen off her cart. The women behind him made a scowling face and said "Theres a special place in hell for people like you." I could have died laughing. MLIA" "Today, I went out to lunch with my grandpa(who was in town for Christmas and New Years) and my parents. My grandpa, not wanting to let the usual who-will-pay-the-check-war, simply held out his credit card to our male waitor. After several seconds of standing there looking confused, the waitor said he'd be back in a minute in an offended tone. My grandpa looked at his hand. Apparently he'd tried to give the waitor his hotel room key instead of his credit card. MLIA. " I was thinking, maybe, i do miss you. just that little bit. if theres any reason why i can't wait for school to start, its just so i can see you again. and continue playing that guessing game (all made up in my own head)(: Thursday, December 2 |
6:26 PM
|