why isnt my TOP moving?!
why isn't TOP moving!
stupid blogger image upload thingy.

anyways, thanks for the truthful replies (i assume they are all truthful)
and no, i would NOT join your bimbo club, shumei.

thanks my out of the world friend, that is very very nice (: help me say hi to smelly!

ninja, you're alive! haha, i saw you on wednesday! crazy ruggers playing in the rain!

whatever, lao kan, you didn't even answer the question -.-

today was, the last CO practice for the holidays.
which marks the end of the second week of my holidays.
and i haven't start on anything yet. hooray!

haha okay something funny:
today after CO practice we were all leaving and i saw that there was still this pair of shoes left( i think its the president's) then i went to hide it on top of the cupboard near CO room. hahaha. so when i was on the train, i messaged the president.
me: "did you find your shoes?"
p: "no i didn't i'm walking barefooted"
me: "aw sad. what happened to your socks?"
p: "Its in my shoes"
me: "oh mannn so you're walking barefooted until next year?"
p: "perhaps so. I'm poor. maybe i wear plastic bag to school"
HAHAHA HE IS DAMN FUNNY.

okayy ya.
then my grandma seem a bit better today when i went to visit her.
at least she smiled at me! yay :D
hopefully this isn't a one-off thing.

i am suddenly hooked on big bang's haru haru:D!

"Today, I was going down the hall at my school. I picked a random locker and began twirling the lock on it trying to guess the combination. It actually opened and I felt like a complete super spy. Then I realized it was my locker. MLIA"

"For the past few weeks I have been a good person and have been watering the plant in the lobby of the bank I work at everyday. But today when I came to work I found that a note had been taped to the edge of the plant saying "Dear who ever has been watering the plant. Please stop. The plant is fake". MLIA"

"Today in school we took a math test. One of the questions was "Rachel is given $0.01 a day from her grandparents, and they plan to double it every day. At what day will she be given $1,000,000.000?" The kid next to me wrote "On January 2nd, when she wins Who Wants to be a Millionare" He was totally serious. MLIA"

10:24 PM
▲