|
|
blog
|
|
I am watching you.
Things are seriously going too smoothly in my life now.something bad is going to happen soon. i can just feel it in the air D:! I want to go shopping. but i will resist! i will resist! i will resist! i will resist! i will wait until its my birthday or something when i have more money and reason to go shopping. wait for me, cool clothes! the tavi girl is really damn cool lah. she's only like what 14? yay! movie next sat! so long never watch movie already. the last time was like OG outing and we went to watch valentines day. oh, surprising, for my MSAs, geog saved my life. KT would be so proud of me:D alright! lets end off today's post with a FML: "Today, I was attacked by a goose while leaving my dorm.Later when I was coming back, it recognized me and started chasing me again.I had to go around two buildings just to get away. FML." Saturday, April 3 |
7:03 PM
|