post after graduation
So, finally, everything is over.
I find that just like how in sec 1 everything is to start afresh, sec 4 is when you have to finish what you have started in sec 1, sort of like time to move on to another stage in life.
Would you think that you’ve not changed at all from the you 4 years ago? Actually, I feel that the sec 2 me and the sec 1 me is different, the sec 3 me and the sec 2 me is different, the sec 3 me and the sec 4 me is different, but the sec 4 me and the sec 1 me is not much different. Does that make sense to you? Just look at the photo at the first page of my report book and the me now, its like practically the same. But if you find photos of me in sec 2 and sec 3, its like quite different. Anyways. I just felt quite sad actually, it sort of feels like I’ve not accomplished anything in these 4 years and that it has never happened. Like sort of a dream:
This year’s farewell assembly is really a disappointment. It just further proves my point that the school does not really care about our batch. Haha.
Like last year, we all had to write a note to a sec 4. but this year got nothing at all. I didn’t even get the farewell gift thingy from the juniors lor. Thanks man. (but actually, its kind of memorable in a way cause when the juniors totally skipped me and eudea and went to give their gift to jia min and pua, we sort of hug and pretended to wail that “nobody wants us~~!!! We want to hide in one corner and cryyyy!!!” HAHAHAHA.)
And there was no candle thing! I was so looking forward to it:(((( it was supposed to be the point of time where we can all go around taking photos and cry and ya.
Oh well, and… hai, don’t talk about them already. Sort of expected it, but still quite disappointed.
(I wonder if the world is really going to end on 2012? I wish theres like some kind of sign, then we’d all know to really really make good use of this last 2 years to not leave this life with any regrets. I wonder, if say its really confirmed, would working people still go to work? Would students still go to school? Would rich people start giving away money or would they rather use it all at one shot to buy more things they don’t need? Would poor people start to really self-pity thinking that they would be spending their whole life in poverty or would they actually be happy, knowing that they don’t have to suffer much longer?)

2:43 AM
▲