|
|
blog
|
|
eight days after childrens' day two oh oh nine
I. AM. SO. BLOODY. PISSED. NOW.Seriously. I just went downstairs to buy something for the class party tomorrow and then went to hazel’s house to get some homework which I couldn’t download cause I don’t have internet connection at home and the teachers in school is so unreasonable that they wouldn’t care, as long as I submit my homework on time. The homework was only given TODAY. Thanks. And when I was waiting for the lift and checking my phone, I saw that I have 7 missed calls. 3 from my house and 4 from my auntie. Which means, my grandmother called me 3 times and when I didn’t pick up my phone, she actually called my auntie to call me. When I reached home, she was actually on her way out to go find me. Seriously, wth?! Really, if I didn’t hear and pick up her 3 phonecalls, what makes her think that I would pick up my auntie’s phonecalls? And now theres just another person pissed at me. Hello? Its not as if I went to some shopping center for a few hours without telling her or anything. Before I went out, I told her that I was going downstairs to take something. AND I wasn’t even out for 1 hour or anything. Oh, and heres the best part. When I confronted her, she wasn’t worried that I was abducted or anything. Nope, she was afraid that I was meeting some guy friend downstairs and we would “do something”. I am bloody serious. THIS is the kind of family I have, welcome to the life and times of chenting. So when I was at home already, I called my auntie back. And she talked to me daaaaaaamn slowly okay. Eg. “she waas onnnly wooooriiieed abooouuut youuuu”. And she doesn’t seem to understand why my phone is always in silent mode. Hello? Like I’m not pissed enough, I have to explain to her LOUDLY and as slowly as her cause her phone is like siaosiao one. Okay, if its you, you would also start to sound irritated right. Ya, then she was there saying that I got scolded by my grandma that’s why my voice is like that. Then I just told her that no, I didn’t get scolded and I was pissed because she was talking soo slowly. Then SHE got pissed. Tyvm, po. I don’t know why but I get pissed all the time nowadays and theres ab-so-lute-ly no mood to do my homework. Maybe I know why I have no mood to do my homework. Because if you haven’t even finished your revision, all the questions you wouldn’t know how to do and you get demoralized and then you realized that by the time you finished all your homework, you wont have time to revise. Oh sorry, you don’t even get to finish your homework in the first place. And then, with every passing night, you have no mood to do your work----> start to stone----> realize if you don’t do, you wont get to sleep so you do abit more-----> then you stone abit more------> you’re really tired and wants to sleep so you just anyhow do the rest of it-------> when you’re just about to fall asleep, you promise yourself that tomorrow, yes, tomorrow, you wont stone so much anymore. But obviously, the cycle repeats itself. PLUS, you have to take out abit of time to do your farewell gift for your class. So every night you’ve been sleeping at 1+ and waking up at 6+ when in the past, the latest you’d sleep is 11.30. So without enough sleep, during school time you feel like sleeping and you don’t pay any attention in class. By the end of the day you realize that you’ve wasted another day in school. And you have another pile of homework to be completed by TOMORROW. Then when you come back home you still have to deal with aforementioned small matters. Don’t you just LOVE my life? I just feel like taking a parang and slit it across my neck and end all this agony once and for all. But I wont lah, duh. I guess, I’m stressed after all huh? Sunday, November 22 |
2:40 AM
|