昨日才刚发觉本人除了一个较大的臀部之外似乎没有什么身材可言。觉得有点可悲, 但做人总要用积极的态度去面对人生。那我就带着乐观的态度坐下来,下定决心要完成今日的功课, 所谓今日事,今日毕,不是吗?等到我发现原来今日的功课竟是20篇综合填空,1篇作文,和学40句谚语听写,我的心情顿时跌落至谷底。(哦,最棒的是,我忘了带谚语表回家。这样子如何学听写呢?恭喜你,陈婷!)好了,要完成这一篇博客文章实在是搞得本小姐筋疲力尽。如果您这么有空,能抽出您宝贵的时间来读这一篇文章,您可以停止您的捧腹大笑了。HAHAHAHA. I knew my Chinese was deproving. No good.

Anyway, that was supposedly for Monday but didn’t have time to publish but find it too HILARIOUS not to publish. Yes, lynette, HILARIOUS. Anyway, I would like to thank everybody who made this year’s birthday so much more memorable:D thank you for all the presents and well wishes and hugs(feel very blessed now).

And to pua, I would like to dedicate a special thanks to you for making it your life’s mission to embarrass the shit out of me on that day and today, what with the party hat, shouting “happy birthday chenting!” out to anyone who’d listen, standing on the canteen bench and today, laughing so hard till you had to sat down in front of a group of people while I was walking my “dog” etc. hahahaha. I think, if there is ever going to be a compo that we have to write that is “the most embarrassing day of my life”, this will be it, but embarrassing or not, it was the fun in one of my most unlucky day.

To delta, thank you very much for the present and for coming down to sort of celebrate it for me:D never thought I’d be able to pull off the phuachukang’swiferosie look but still, hahaha, I like the present:D from now on, I wouldn’t have to worry so much about flashers anymore, cause I’ll just take out the top part of the umbrella to throw at him, and if he doesn’t faint and start coming for me, I’ll open the umbrella in his face. Hahahah. And whoever thought about taopoking me while I have that thing on my head, it seriously felt like I was being raped. Hahahaha.

To my partner, where’s your “must-give-you-in-the-morning-if-not-it-will-melt” thing? Hahaha. Don’t ever think about becoming an actress okay. Hahaha. Yep, destined to be partners, from the start:D I’ll keep the ruyi oil bottle properly (then maybe I’ll smell like babies?), don’t worry. And ya, the shimmering pink paper very nice:D

To Charlie, thank you for the very um, “decent” party, making this birthday all the more memorable. I like the presents a lot:D, (from it I shall assume I look like I have a deprived childhood?) hahaha, the dog is like super real, everytime I happen to look at it, I’ll get a shock cause it looked like a real dog at a casual glance. Hahaha. I’m not the only one who had gotten a shock(/shocks) today:D

To everyone else, thank you:D and sorry if I didn’t reply you cause I’ve already like overshot my messages for the month by like 24>:( so if you expect a reply, call me instead.

Happy birthday. Not a very happy day actually, cause lots of things happened(like how bout starting the day by walking all the way to the mrt station before realizing that I forgot to take something super important and have to run back home like a madwoman to get it and running like a madwoman for the bus after that? Oh ya, not forgetting about ending the day by getting locked in the classroom block and having to consider “sliding down the pipe”. Even though we’re only on the second floor but still, I kind of still want to take my o’levels this year. And things in between like a Chinese mock paper one and bad photos and stuffs.) But it was all worth it at the end of the day(sort of), before we were locked in. hahahaha.

So, 16. doesn’t feel very different from 15 though. Until my partner kindly pointed out to me that I’m legal, and when I said 16 is like barely legal and she said, “legal to have sex and not get the guy into trouble though:-P”. and all of a sudden, 16 felt very different. Feel so unsafe. Why not extend the age to like um, 60 instead?

And to my BFF, I may be a pig, and I may be getting old, but I’m not OLD PIG! Big difference you know. Don’t want to be a 老母猪. Hahahha.

How can it only be Thursday? It felt like weeks since mother intensive started. I want no more no more 报章报道(clap clap pause clap). I know I need the practice, I just want to whine cannot meh.

Okay, chenting, 打起精神, aza aza hwaiting!

3:52 PM
▲