|
|
blog
|
|
surprise surprise:D
i think its time to submit a new blogskin.and i should stop shopping. since i'll be camping in school for practically the whole of the holidays. I LIKE CLARISSA ALOT!!! OMG, SHE'S SO PWETTI! WHY DOES SHE EXIST?!?!?!?!?! BUT, I THINK I'M STILL PWETTIER... hahahah. anyway, congratulations challenge quest people! very proud of you all:D! the surprise look you all had when my partner and i came was like priceless:D hahaha. bet you all didnt expect that. i think me and my partner can totally win the oscar awards or something:D and yes, hazzie, after sweeping up that pile of dunnowhat, i AM a superhuman. twinkle twinkle little star. i am so going to start my holiday homework early this year. i think i'm getting better at like controlling my anger. this morning i went to eat breakfast at macs with pua then she kept saying that i'm a pig and stuff. and i didnt just stand up and strangle her. accomplishment or what? one thing i learn from watching advertisements on tv. "only hear the good stuff". Friday, October 24 |
11:18 AM
|