|
|
blog
|
|
AML
![]() for the whole day, i've been floating between happy and sad. ya. today seemed to be a long day. went through so much. or maybe its cause i had a good sleep and half a mars bar yesterday. thats why today so energetic:D lets just jump everywhere. during lit, there was this giant bee flying around during the lit quiz and people were jumping up from their seats and screaming. guess what i did? i continued choinging the quiz while the others just stared at them. and then i thought i'll be kind so i told all those around me: "eh, dont stare alr,take this chance to choing the quiz!" there was this part of the quiz named "brain cramps". its not lying. anyway, after the quiz and half way through the lesson, the giant bee came back again. and it flew to my side. when all i wanted to do was to scream and run far away, i pick up my foolscap pad instead, ready to hit the bee if it flies at me(because i'm the ncc cadet and i'm not going to let the class have an example of irony). and it came! so i used my foolscap to shoo it out of the window since i'm sitting beside one and quickly closed the windows. (and so, once again, the day is saved, thanks to chenting the supergirl!) then during chem me and cuixiao were totally rapping the words "whatever". SO FUN! if you say the word her way, which is "WHAT-ewer" ya. then during physics there was this part where i suddenly blanked out and cannot remember how to find power. so i asked cuixiao how to find power. then she was like "dont know". then i thought she purposely dont want to tell me so i kept asking then she ignore me and drew on her foolscap. then i went to wrtie "AML" on her foolscap. then she gave me that"what you writing"look and then below the AML words i wrote "answer me leh". turns out she really forgot too. hahahah. then today also made me realise how realistic people are. teachers, friends, people. when you can be of benefits to them, they treat you like - when you cant, they treat you totally in the opposite way. since these didnt really happen to me, i just see and hear for myself, i dont really know whether i'll be able to feel it when it happens to me. will i? when mean pok showed me the pictures in her camera today, the picture of her hamsters remind me of idiot. when i came home, the cage that was once there is no longer there. seems like they've given up hope on idiot returning. THURSDAY, 07AUGUST2008, 22:31, and i didnt even get to celebrate its first birthday. i seriously hate my aunty. she wasnt even apologetic. seriously, whats wrong with people these days? is sorry that hard to say? even when you're really in the wrong and its so bloody obvious? i hate you. you probably think the world revolves around you, dont you? you selfish pig. i have to wear the ZUPER big beret tomorrow. oh man. WHY OH WHY MUST THIS HAPPEN TO ME! i did the morally correct thing it shows that you're not that selfish, chenting. even kelly said that you did the morally correct thing and she's very proud of you(: ya, so stop feeling sorry and inferior, stupid chenting. i just realise that this post is a perfect example of my moodswing-ness. like from the happy happy mood at the start to this, emo-ness. yay. so i shall end this post happily. things to be happy about: 1)i get to finish the other half of mars bar later:D 2)tomorrow is a PLAY DAY 3)you get to party with charlie'08(♥) tomorrow! 4)i'm going to buy THE SHIRT 5)going to pua's bbq after that:D 6)i am so going to dress-up(maybe not) 7)me and my darling partner are going to wear our partnership hairclip tomorrow ♥! 8)theres apple juice with aloe vera bits waiting for me in the fridge 9)i get to pin my - badge. (okay, i probably shouldnt say this since like it'll make quite a few people sad) 10)i know out there, theres a group of people who love me:D(yes, i love you too, charlie!) ten reasons! yay:D so, once again, the day is saved, thanks to chenting the supergirl! I think I'll go to Boston. I think I'll start a new life, I think I'll start it over, where no one knows my name, I'll get out of this Singapore, I'm tired of the weather, I think I'll get a lover and fly em out to Spain. I think I'll go to Boston, I think that I'm just tired I think I need a new town, to leave this all behind... I think I need a sunrise, I'm tired of the sunset, I hear it's nice in the Summer, some snow would be nice. Thursday, August 7 |
10:25 PM
|