|
|
blog
|
|
yo! i'm back from camp and is fit enough to blog again! dont you miss me? i know you do! hahaha:D anyway, i'm going to genting on like sunday so everything is like so rushed lah. so, MEL! I'M SO SORRY THAT THE STUDY THING AND YOUR CAKE WOULD HAVE TO WAIT TILL I COME BACK FROM GENTING): yep, i nearly thought i lost my hng man. scare me. although it has a flowery collar, but i still like it ALOT okay:D ya. i thought i had a lot to blog but i think i forgotten. aah. so sad): seems like i cant buy shorts today. oh, and whoever did that to mel, you are damn mean lah. meanie): i hope you trip and fall. yes yes. that doesnt seem much kinder right:D anyway, now i have a sore throat, a cough and a sort-of-flu): (sniff sniff)(cough) reply to tags! partner; you like not much better right. sarah; okok. sorry. forgot:d kelly; must be your influence lah! HILARIOUS! hahahaha. I LOVE YOU TOO WORHXZXZ! smita; yo! SMITASSSSS! you must take care too! I LOVE YOU! hz; you wont get the answer you want! unless you ask the right people:D mel; i'm back! your name appeared so many times! must be honoured siah! Friday, November 30 |
11:21 AM
|