I wanted to study.
I really wanted to.
But cant really concentrate you know.
Today was kind of fun and hyper:D
Guess who went!
14 people went: me, mean pok, me, mean pok, me, mean pok, me, mean pok, me, mean pok, me, mean pok, me, mean pok.
So cool right.
Okay, so what we did today,
First, we went bugis there the national library and acted like suah gus.
At the 10th storey garden saw this disgusting unidentifiable white glob.
Which is super disgusting.
Then went to eat at macs which was crowded and cannot find any place to sit so sat in the sun near the fountain there.
And I realize I don’t have enough money left after topping up my card and eating to help others buy their stuff, so called them to say cannot help them buy cause I got not enough $$.

Then went beach road.
At beach road there saw ____.
And the chocolate that mean pok gave me at the beginning of the day which I dumped into my bag melted and made everything inside my bag chocolate-ish.
Had a hard time cleaning off the chocolate off everything:(
Step 1:
empty all contents in bag
Step 2:
Ask for tissue
Step 3:
Try to clean off all the chocolate-covered parts of my stuff
Step 4:
While cleaning, keep complaining how disgusting it is.
Step 5:
Your companion would be there saying, “eh, hurry up lah! Stop complaining leh!”

Then, after much persuasion, went to vivo.
Cant seem to find a nice, shaded spot, so settled for a sunny one, which is near the good armpower guy (which turns out to be a timekeeper), and the young children playing in front of us cause water splashing and there’s this group of people behind us playing soccer and after the soccer ball zoom past us and landed in the water twice, we decided to change place.
Anyway, nothing else that is very interesting there, other than seeing lots of barneys in action.

But today had lots of fun acting like total idiots:D
Okok.
Tomorrow have to wake up early.
Byebye:D

9:49 PM
▲