I knew regret talking till 0002 in the morning instead of sleeping.
Woke up super reluctantly, not really my fault right, the weather was so cooling and perfect for sleeping:D
And and and I got two ultra big ulcer that is soon joining to become the biggest ulcer ever on earth.
Oh, and it hurts so much when you eat orange with two big ulcers in your mouth.
Which is what I’m doing now, while attempting to do geog.
I think I’m getting more and more selfish these days.
Don’t know why.
Just feel this way.
So yesterday talked on the phone with mean pok for like 1 hour 44 minutes +++
Then I was talking on the phone while lying on my bed what.
Then this is what happened:
(grandma walks past my room): “so late already still talk on the phone!”
Me: “I talking to myself lah!”

Hahahhaha.
And mean pok was laughing her head off okay.

Today made me realize lots of things.
One would be that I cant stand straight.
I kind of bend backwards if you get what I mean.

Oh ya!
That time our performance was kind of screwed cause the tablet while playing the song kept getting stuck.
Then after getting stuck for the third time and unable to continue playing, I started singing the song instead:D
Hahahah.
So if the rest hadn’t like followed then I would be so malu-ed lor.
Hahahah.
Yep, and I partner-ed a squirrel!
Hahaha.
And the squirrel can dance well too
Or maybe its because I’m a good teacher:D
So it was quite fun partnering the squirrel(:
Our part is the cheery cheery type, which gives super nice though sometimes screwed performances.
Yay:D
Bravo’07 <3!

Then today had to borrow PE shirt, which I managed to borrow from charmaine(:
Thank you:D
But then after I changed into it then I realize its like super small for me and I can narely tuck in la!
And I looked like a toot (or as chand would say, “tute”) for the whole afternoon.

Then after activity went to the foyer and saw the undesirable picture!
Ya, then I go take a closer look at the other pictures and then so many people come and say to me,“you admiring your own picture ah?”

And when mel the mother came then I waved to her and mel’s brother lah.
Only her mother waved back and her brother was like dao-ing me lor.
So I kept waving and waving and the brother only looked at me then look away okay.
Then when mel walking to the car then I said that her brother dao me then maybe she said something to him and he finally waved reluctantly.
Hahahha.
Quite funny:D

I think that’s all.
Go do my geog now!
Byebye:D

Oh ya, you’d never know how much I’ll hate Monday recesses from today onwards.

9:56 PM
▲