|
|
blog
|
|
Hellohello:D Bored~ How can a person be bored when she has so many things to do? Today I feel so weird. Like I talk in a weird way, Feels kind of giddy. This could only mean one thing. I’m going to fall sick soon): Must must must drink more water Oh no. Oh yay:D I can go. MIRACLES DO HAPPEN. If you believe in it:D Woohoo. This word reminds me of during art then got one group named themselves that and the art teacher pronounced it in this weird way. Oh, and guess what. I’m such a genius man. I forgot to bring both my maths 2 and my foolscap home. Genius. How to do my maths now? Urgh. So today not a lot of people wearing green. Including me. How could I forget? I’m just so forgetful:/ Then today while waiting with pua, I saw ____ ____ Um, one of my ex-partners. As in someone who sat beside me before. I can barely recognize ___. Don’t want to let you know the person’s gender:D Waha. Don’t want to let you all guess. I so evil. Things to do tomorrow: -iron my uniforms -try to do my maths Yepyep. That’s about it I think. Those going tomorrow, don’t scream too much! Theres oral!!! Lets eat dinner together! Yeps. Oooh. This few days z has been nagging at me to revise and practise my maths. I wanted to. Really. But then. I always forgot to bring the foolscap home:/ I know I know. That’s just excuses. Fine. I shall go and do it later. I’ll do it even if I have to do it on toilet paper:D I’ll find something. Don’t worry. I wont resort to that. Okok. I think I’m going to change my blogskin now. Byebye:D Saturday, July 7 |
8:31 PM
|