Hellohello:D
today got diarhhoea in the morning. ran to the toilet a lot of times today.
diarrhoea day.
You don’t know how glad I am that we didn’t have PT today
And that she didn’t come
And that I made a new background
And that me and my darling partner is still sitting together
And that none of the teachers collected any homework today.
So as you can see, I’m in a pretty happy mood today:D
Then we had a sort of –toot- meeting, which I managed to came out alive and unscarred
Hahaha
And I was whining my head off. Never whine until like that before. Quite fun:D
Orienteering was kind of fun,
If you take out the running part
Me and sunshine could have been the first few if we didn’t go around the stupid road twice
To realize we went the wrong way):
I hate running.
Running makes me grumpy)):
A lot of people can see that lor
At first I was super hyper and happy
Then after running makes me tired and grumpy):
But even though we came in last,
You cant doubt sunshine’s ability to run.
Its kind of my fault as my stamina is like shit.
Then we lagging behind le
I still cannot run.
Not say cannot. But like very tired to run like that.
I feel that I’m saying “seriously” a lot these days.
Tell me its not coming in 3 days time.
Really. I’m not prepared. Mentally nor physically.
I’m suddenly kind of relieved that camp feast has been postponed.
If not there’ll only be one day to rush everything.
Oh well.
Have to pay for so many things these days I’m going broke.
Like BROKE.
Today I think I brought $60 to school to pay for all those things and for my own expenses lah.
Then I’m only left with I think $27.
How nice.
I’ll see how I’m going to survive the rest of the year with that.
$50 was actually my birthday angbao money.
See. I cant even spend it on myself:/
Hai..
Life these days:/
oh, i just remembered i forgot to give my letter of excuse for the overseas holiday trip
oh well,


Lets stop pretending now shall we?

10:12 PM
▲