Why you so late then come back.
I don’t feel like coming back so early to see your stupid face that’s why.
I don’t want to be treated like a maid for the whole the day that’s why.
Cause I hate you that’s why.
That’s why.
I wish you could just shut up your xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-l mouth.
Whole day only know how to nag and nag and nag.
Huh.
Think the whole world must bow to you is it.
Fat hope man.
I don’t feel like slashing myself.
But I feel like strangling that person who made me mad.
Is that better?
What the heck lah.
You dont have a life doesn’t mean I cant have one too.
Not saying that I’m a social butterfly or something.
But then at least I got friends got programmes.
I am not going to sit around at home all ready for you to nag till my ears drop off.
Aren’t nagging at the people at your work enough.
And whoever called me today while I was not at home.
Thanks a lot lor. Cant you call later.
Don’t you know whats its like for me at home
Have to let HER know that we are released so early right.
Thanks a lot. Just thanks a lot. I am super pissed now.

Okay. After doing some maths which makes me more mad, I decided to stare into space.
Then I like not so pissed liao. That time she was like what you want for your birthday. Then I just shrug. I don’t even WANT to talk to her. Then she was like pizza? (no way am I going to eat anything alone with her lah) then karaoke? (this is even worse) I buy cake for you? (then I was thinking, isn’t that of course?! You mean I’m not going to have a cake for my birthday? That would be so sad) then she just never say anything liao.

There’s always a dark side to everything. Another thing for my philosophy.

Well well, after talking, the feeling for you is no longer there liao. Hai… oh well, I’m talking about my qing lang. hahahaha. I think only mean pok and my darling partner knows who I talking about(: actually I quite happy also. Hahaha.

General. What crap. You are not even fit to be a recruit. Talk about other’s attitude. Like yours is any better? Sarcastic, irritating, naggy, biased, unthoughtful. I totally feel like stepping on you. And I did(: there is absolutely no reason at all for you to put her down like that. No reason at all. Even If you are an elder. Reverse psychology is so yesterday toot. Mean pok, you better be grateful. I’m scolding her for you. Partly for myself too. But then. Cca sucks. Just that maths definitely sucks more.

Staying back after school these days is just full of unfortunate events. And IT HAVE TO happen in the month of may huh. Luck.

Life is more so much more difficult doing maths without a correction tape:/
Oh ya, you all better not die before or after or on my birthday kay. If not I’ll… … hmm, what can I do? Well well, whatever it is, you and I know its not good. Muhahahah.

Okok. The science paper was kinda easy in a way. Oh no. I say until like that. Overconfident. See me fail man.

Okok. Bye bye.

11 more days(:

10:49 PM
▲