|
|
blog
|
|
What is fertilisation. It is the fusion if the largest and smallest cell in the human body to form a new human body. There. Short and sweet. Why must they come up with such a long and difficult to memorise one? This is the modal answer: fertilization is the fusion of the nucleus in a sperm with the nucleus in an egg to form a new life. Fine. On second thought, it doesn’t look so long after all. Since biotic is living and abiotic is nonliving, I shall assume that anti biotics means to kill the living bacteria in the body(: so smart right. Well, today’s history paper would be considered quite easy if you know what to study and studied really hard at it. Well, last 2. maths, maths, maths. Oh no. what is this? You are afraid of a few pieces of papers after you managed to come back alive from march camp? Pathetic. absolutely pathetic. Actually when I was in lower primary, I was actually quite good in maths. And I even got a* for psle but why am I like so bad in the subject now? Lets analyze. 1) I have no interest in the subject. 2) I hate the teacher. 3) I don’t understand it. 4) there are far too many questions and rules. 5) it weighs too much overall. 6) it needs a lot of brain power. So I can come with 6 reasons easily. Oh ya. I realise that I usually repeat what I’ve already said a lot of timesXD Zombie’s purpose in life: -to make me eat what I hate most -to make me do what I hate most -deprive me of what I should get -to make me get lung cancer by passive smoking -to be the kaypo-est of all kaypos -do pervertic actions -make life miserable for everyone All in all, zombie’s purpose in life is to make others’ hell I know its damn mean of me to say that. But you gotta be in my shoes. Well well, so I think I should go back to science-land liao. Kk bye bye! 12 more days~ Monday, May 7 |
9:46 PM
|