|
|
blog
|
|
waha waha. So. I figured out why I did that. Its history. All about what those people did to each other. Makes me too crazy that I would do that kind of crazy thing. Must be. its just a piece of paper. I broke a rule. But its not going to destroy my life. Im not going to kill myself just because of this. And I am definitely not quitting. It’ll only prove to them that I am weak. I’m going to stay and show that I can indeed survive. So there. I am more matured(:. Kill me of you can. I’ll make sure my family to sue you. And you can just say bye bye to your future. Wahahaha. Ooh. I’m getting more evil. You made me like that. I have no choice. (actually I do) I wish to be as smart as muah darling part and Kelvin. As good in taking photographs as mean pok As generous as ke li mei mei. As friendly as weilin and chand. As tall as aj and chenglong. As man as lao kan. As good in dancing as sm. As good in art as jia yue. As good in coming up with difficult quizzes as mel mel. As full of love for everyone as smita and clarissa and vv. As funny as ah beng. As happy as I should be(: Since people said I seldom give praises then I’ll say it once and for all here:D So. Tomorrow I think I’ll do what I did last Sunday and see whether I meet that cute and brave and friendly girl again. Sometimes, a small thing can just lighten up your whole day. While sometimes, it can totally ruin it and the days that follow after it. These 2 emo days made me realize how nice emo songs can be. Today 2 nice people told me that I can sing well and I should join the crezawards(: I shall join the crezawards next year. If I decide to drop, Promise me you all will convince me to join cause there is just that 2 last years of joining and I wouldn’t want to regret that I didn’t get to join. Okay. Promise. 14 more days~ it's hard to trust someone when everyone you've ever opened your heart to let you down. Saturday, May 5 |
9:48 PM
|