Today is a seriously weird day
In the morning till around when my cca started
I dunno why was super hyper kay
Then today in class also got nothing to do lah
Then me and my darling partner watched happy tree friends
Which the most disgusting and sadistic thing I’ve ever seen in my entire life man
Yuck yuck.
Then dunno why right before nc start then I became emo
Well well, my verdict is that I laughed too much in the earlier part of the day liao:/

I wanna eat sushi!
Since my birthday I didn’t get to eat, I’ll have to eat it soon(:
These few days go school is also stone and use tablet only lor
Then also got nothing to do other than blogging
That’s why you see me and my darling partner the blogskin keep changing(:

Ooh. I’m indeed getting more evil
I put the cbox to that colour to blind all of you!
Muhahaha
But those colours are nice you know
I think the channel 8 the nine o’clock show the song very nice
A lot of shows the songs also quite nice but dunno where to find them:/

I’m super tired today
Well, I’m not going to put the reason up here for all to see
Tired doesn’t mean you can slack
Yes, continue running on this never ending route of life
Well, actually it does end you know
Like when you die.

My phone the inbox is going to explode!
Its filled with so many messages
I’m not trying to show off or anything lah
But then I really don’t know what to do with the happy birthday messages
Then yesterday and today me and ____ keep talking then ya, it all adds up to my inbox to near explosion
Hahahha
Oh, the _____ is for me and _____ to know and for you all to find out(:

I got a toy rabbit from lao kan!
And I’m going to name it the praying rabbit
Hahaha
Then I’ll put it in my breast pocket all day(:
Don’t think sick kay
I’m so innocent that I don’t get the sick joke they were saying till now
What has the sheep dieing got to with the crows doing______
I just cant wait for Friday(:
Sushi, sushi, sushi, sushi
Ooh. The thought of it makes me drool(:
Should we bring home clothes?
Cause if not certain places cannot go
Oh well, that shall be decided later ya.

I want join crezawards!
That might be what I say now, but you’d never know whether I would back out at the last minute anot
Well, well
We’ll leave that for the future chenting to decide then
I’m so bloody tired.
I don’t think I might even be able to stand up from the chair.
I’m THAT tired.
How am I going to run mass run tomorrow?!
Argh.
Sometimes, life kinda sucks.

Oh, nothing to count down to liao
Maybe holidays?
Ok
4 more days~

9:54 PM
▲