first, lets have a passionfruit drink
then a seafood platter! (before)
and after
lastly, we'll end the dinner with a hot fudge chocolate cake! mmmmmmm....

Hello hello(:
So. As expected, Friday was much more memorable than yesterday
Nothing much happened yesterday
I was awakened by a lot of happy birthday messages
It was a good thing
That proves I have a good network of friends(:
Haha
O i forgot to put SHU MEI’s big name in my previous post.
Then I dillied dallied then went lunch with mean pok
Shouldn’t I be the one who choose what to eat.
Not trying to be like I’m the biggest or anything lah
But then still, hai…
No point complaining
Then after that went home and ironed my school uniform(yay. Perfect. The birthday girl have to iron her own school uniform on her birthday. How nice)
Then went to eat at fish and co
Then walked around ps
Cool, went to ps 2 days in a row
Then went to eat dou hua
Ya, that’s about it
Nothing interesting hor
So now I’m in my grandma house being ignored just because I said something I shouldn’t said(haven’t you learnt your lesson, chenting)
Perfect
So ya,
Thank you to those who wished me happy birthday, Friday and Saturday(:
<333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333
3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333
3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333
33333333333333333333333333333333333333333 You!
Yay. I shall continue to be ignored
Oh ya, need to rush homework also):
Byebye(:

1:06 PM
▲