bad day. bad bad day.
Today is a bad day. Bad bad day. It started off with me going up to look for mean pok then her door not open then like got no one so I thought she went down to wait for me le. So I went down to my floor. She not there. I was planning to go to school alone and I think aiyah, better call her first. Later say what then becomes my fault again. I called her hp, and then got this singtel message thingy. So I called her house. Then she still made it sound like I got no brain, and everything is like so clear but I still dont understand. But, being a kind soul that I am, I still went up and wait for her. Just when I think that I was early today. Anyway, I shouldn’t complain, she got wait for a lot of ties before also. Then mass run, super tired. But, timing still not good enough. I don’t get it lah. I only like stopped to walk for exactly two steps only. When i ran with MY DARLING PARTNER that time my timing was 9/10 minutes I think. And we stopped and walk sometimes. I miss those days, I wouldn’t be so dog-tired after running. Then they took back our…. I think we ask for it ourselves. I think I’m the one who rolled her eyes. Sorry. Then i was super(x 999999999999) sad, depressed, whatever. You don’t believe it you can just ask MY DARLING PARTNER. I was moaning about it all day long. Hai…. My blouse feels so weird without it. I kept reaching up to adjust it to make it straight. By then, I’ll realize that its gone. Then during the mock dance test I failed. Cant believe it. You just dunno how bad it feels lo. Me, a ex-dancer, fail? Have I really deproved that much? Am I really that bad? Hai…. Then got back lit common test. Didn’t do that well. Only just passed. Then science was really boring although its about this disgusting chapter. Well, have to see it through the science point of view, as I told MY DARLING PARTNER. I suddenly realize that I kept mentioning her name and that it kind of tiring to put it to capital. But never mind. Anyway, now I cannot connect to the wireless. I think I’ll just have to post it tomorrow then. Or later when I can connect. Well, then we took bus to mrt station cause my card got not enough credits (-0.30) so I put coins. I dunno need to pay how much so I asked the bus driver. He kept saying “bus pass”. I kept asking and he kept saying “bus pass”. I was kind of irritated so i said “I got NO bus pass THAT’S WHY I’m using coins” in this slow manner. Then he finally got what I meant and said, “oh, then you need to pay $0.90.” FINALLY. Then I short of $0.20so I asked from my platoon mates and he finally gave me the receipt. THEN did I realize the whole bus is staring at me. Cool. Well, at first I want to put up some new “chenting philosophy to life” and praises for other people. But then I write very long le. You know I can’t connect to the wireless so I am like typing on Microsoft word and its like already one and a quarter pages liao. And my font size is around 14. Just want to relate my unfortunates here. Oh ya, before I forget.
My common tests results: -English: 14/25
-Chinese: 72.5/100
-Maths: 29/40 (my proudest subject. Cause I often fail. And I’m even more proud of my darling partner:D)
-science: 26.5/40
-literature: 15/25
-science: 12/25 (this must be the subject that pulls me down most. I passed for ALL the subjects other than this)
Oh ya, CLARISSA, have THEY replied?! And, WEILIN, I still haven’t watch the show yet :P. I wanna join crezawards. Okaee, I too depressed le to even type le (Or maybe because I typed such a long post?) oh, and one last thing, bad mood should never be an excuse for you to do things you shouldn’t. Byes. (OMG!!! 2 whole pages!!!)

5:29 PM
▲