|
|
blog
|
|
Hello hello. First council of ministers with David Marshall as chief minister. I’m going to fail my history. I failed my history common test and last year’s mid year. Boooo. My darling partner helped me packed my desk today she also helped me copy my … … uh hum. Anyway, thank you thank you. Ridiculously highprices. Oh oh oh. Tomorrow should be my home econ practical. I haven’t buy the ingredients yet. DIE. Lift the whole line to show your evidence. Based on my contextual knowledge, What is pie filling huh. I not even sure how to make my pastry. So this will be your contextual knowledge. Today got the drama thingy again. That is kind of boring and takes up a lot of my time. I could use that time to buy my ingredients. I could use that time to complete my holiday homework. I could use that time to do my present homework. I could use that time to play(:. I don’t think anyone is even listening to her lah. Its quite poor thing you know. Got maths remedial later. And the teacher never lets me forgets. De le de le*clap clap* De le de le*clap clap* De le de le de le de le de le de le*clap clap*good times don’t last but they stay in your heart. You must have three points. the Suez canal. Structured essay question might be your savior. *my question in shiny armor!* hahahaha I need to pee. I haven’t finish my folio also): Never mind. Its just the advertisement and the list of food left. I had really really wanted to join crezawards But then… … Got not enough people then… … Anyway, look on the bright side There is another 2 more years to go. But this year is the most suitable one lo. How do you make your own picture into a blogskin huh. I cant believe you are 72% evil, Kelvin. WEILIN WEILIN WEILIN WEILIN. Happy now? Okay, byebye! Wednesday, March 21 |
11:23 AM
|